First of all, I'm terrible with keeping up with blogs. For those of you that followed me here, you will see that. So, instead of a blog, I've decided to just create a dedicated website for myself and the project I am working on/have completed.It's still largely under construction, but one of the biggest perks of it right now is being able to implement the use of an online store. I don't have to deal with the google forms and sending out invoices manually anymore. You can just purchase directly from the store, and I'll handle the rest! (If you cannot use Paypal, message me directly and I can invoice you, so you can pay with a Debit or Credit Card).
Aaaaanyway, it's pretty basic for now, but it'll help me out, I'm sure. I can use it to keep things a little more organized too!
All in all, I'm looking forward to adding more stuff here!
https://dynewulf.wixsite.com/exca << Home Page
https://dynewulf.wixsite.com/exca/merch << Store Page
I know, the domain is dumb right now, but as soon as I decide on a legit name, I'll update that!
I put out Update 1.61 at the start of the month and changed some stuff up on Patreon. Here are some notes about it!
- Day 25 Chester – The last update was kinda heavy with what happened, and you'll see that come up here and how they react to it.
- Chester got a new pose/face/outfit! You might have to play some older days to see the face and pose right now.
- MC got some new faces and some clothes as well!
- I added the name your file feature back in! It seems to be working just fine, but again, you can only do this at the start of your game, before you name yourself.
- Coach Pins are still up for sale! You can fill out the Google Form here >> https://goo.gl/forms/QafHkUCNe1wqi6M33 << if you want one. They are $10 and shipping varies depending on your location. It's all listed on the form.
- I'm super excited to announce this along with Chester's update, you can now purchase Chester's “You're Looking At A D12” shirt over on TeeSpring >> https://teespring.com/chestersd12 <Bear Belly shirt while you're there too)
Lastly, my Patreon page is now set up with the Charge Up Front (CUF) model. What does this mean? All new Patrons will be charged when they first sign up and then again at the start of the month. This means that if you pledged on the 25th of the month, you will get charged again on the 1st. To avoid double charges, it's best to pledge early in the month, when the bill cycle resets. I have the free, public demo and an update schedule posted, so people have plenty of information to see what to expect. Demo - https://dynewulf.itch.io/extracurricular-activities
Schedule - https://docs.google.com/document/d/16-tmrzWb_eaic-AdRUQ8KhaO4HvwzaC1hC3Rb6ZW7w0/edit?usp=sharing
Thank you all for the support, and I look forward to continuing to bring you all more great content!
I remembered to post here! I just updated to version 1.60 on Patreon.
- Day 20 Dozer - You get to spend the day with your big, kaiju boyfriend! He's got a fun day in mind, and well... things can take an interesting turn.
- Update Dozer's Day 6 and started on Day 7
- Add in the Library Background
- New pose, clothes and face for Dozer!
- One other note I'd like to add. While dealing with just single character updates, I've been able to really put more into a character than what I would normally do. For example, Dozer's and Harold's updates are both roughly the size of 2 character updates combined. It's really nice being able to do that with some of these updates.
- MUSIC! I'm really excited to announce that I've recently been in touch with an artist about doing music for me. He's sent me some great samples, and he'll be working with me to hopefully give Extracurricular Activities its own soundtrack! I'm really excited about this, and I can't wait to share some of that with you all.
- MERCHANDISE! If you don't follow me on twitter, I was thrilled today to receive some new merchandise. I was checking out Chillypig Creations and the quality of their acrylic keychains. I'm pretty pleased with the results on the first test run, so keep an eye out, as I'll be sharing more details about selling these guys really soon!
Looking at $8 and $10 for the head and body right now, and I need to check about shipping costs as well. I have a limited number, but as long as they do well, I'll be printing more and handling the whole cast! I'm sure you all recognize that it's CaptainGerBear's sprite art, and the head is the same design I'm using for pins, done by Mark Thorne.